TECHMAN-HEAD French Group specialised in the aeronautical field is recruiting for its site in La GARDE (83380), Specialist in tooling and GSE :
You will work in close collaboration with the sales department and the design office. You will be responsible for ensuring that the necessary elements are made available to the production department for the completion of projects in accordance with the constraints of time, price and quality. Your main tasks will be :
- Launching purchases from our qualified suppliers,
- Preparing and making available to the production department the necessary parts (bills of material) for the projects for which you are responsible,
- Follow-up of suppliers,
Scope of activity (the list is not exhaustive):
- Identify and negotiate the best services and supplies,
- Prospecting and evaluating suppliers and subcontractors to obtain optimum profitability.
- Drawing up rigorous supplier specifications,
- Define, describe and improve operating ranges (bills of material),
- Informing the ERP about the fields of competence,
- Follow-up and reminders to suppliers.
- Manage and monitor the annual inventory of mechanical parts
- Create and maintain the kpi of the purchasing/supply chain department
- Knowledge of management information systems (ERP).
- Good command of English,
- Reading of plans,
- Scheduling / planning,
- Use of office suite.
- Technical, practical and mechanical knowledge of parts.
Technical training (minimum BTS, DUT) you have initial experience in a similar position. Your autonomy and your interpersonal skills will enable you to be quickly operational in this cross-functional position.
Additional assets: knowledge of the industrial environment (machining, mechanically welded assemblies, etc.)