TECHMAN-HEAD Group specialised in the aeronautical field is recruiting for its site in Châtellerault (86100), Specialist in fixed and mobile hydraulic benches for aircraft maintenance:
PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
You will be responsible for projects management, reporting directly to the Site General Manager. You will work closely with the purchasing, production and sales departments to ensure that schedules and deliveries are made on time, with the expected quality and within the planned costs. You are customers focal point.
You will be responsible for the following activities (the list is not exhaustive):
- You will be responsible for the development of technical offers in response to client calls for tender,
- You will be responsible for the design of the products and for the implementation of the project,
- Ensuring that products are designed in accordance with customer orders
- Managing the projects for which you are responsible
- Validate the technical choices, costs and deadlines of the projects for which you are responsible
- Be the preferred technical contact for customers
- Carry out internal and external reporting
- Project management.
- Product design (Electrical, automatisms, mechanical, Hydraulics)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ERP software (ideally TopSolid)
- A sensitivity to social media communication/marketing is a plus.
An engineer, with a first experience on the same type of position, with :
- A good experience in hydraulics,
- A good interpersonal skills allowing you to work in a team and to exchange with customers.